Friday, March 27, 2009

The Three-Hundredth-and-Fortieth Day

Reeeeuuunnniiitteeedddd - at our fav place - before we went to see Liz Gilbert (my current girl crush). See Christina's page for our outstanding partial view.

In addition, it was about three (!) years ago that I went to Cosi with a certain roommate (you know who you are) and ordered the exact thing that I ordered tonight. It took about three hours for them to make it back then (Molly complained, and we got it for free). Some new innovative cooking method must have been installed and decreased their cooking time, cos I got this baby in, oh, about seven minutes.

2 comments:

Chris-Chris said...

I still don't know how you manage to get the worst picture of me, ever.

Unknown said...

Yes, and I still firmly believe that pitching a fit to get free food is totally acceptable