Saturday, July 5, 2008

The Seventy-Fifth Day

Liv and I reenacted this scene today:

[Rory boards the bus and looks at Jess through the window.]
JESS: Why did you come here?
[Rory opens the window.]
RORY: What?
JESS: I said, why did you come here?
RORY: Well -
JESS: I mean, you ditched school and everything. That's so not you. Why'd you do it?
RORY: Because you didn't say goodbye.
JESS: Oh. Bye, Rory.
RORY: Bye, Jess.

(Liv gets two days in a row cos I know she looks at this. Plus, she's pretty. And in case you were wondering, that is not the same shirt as yesterday, oh no. Don't be fooled.)

3 comments:

Chris-Chris said...

I bet you typed that all from memory.

kraemerika said...

you'd be surprised. jenn is VERY nifty with remembering exact lines.

Chris-Chris said...

I'm really not that surprised. =p